She killed me, so I killed her': Larry Dunn murdered lover with AIDS


'She killed me, so I killed her'

WHEN Larry Dunn was told by his mistress that she had AIDS he decided to have unprotected sexual intercourse with her again.
Then he went into the kitchen of Cecily Lee Bolden's unit in Oak Cliff, Dallas, took a steak knife out of the drawer and stabbed her to death in her bed in September last year.
"In my mind, I'm already dead," Dunn, 37, said in a video confession that prosecutors Jennifer Sawyer and Dalerie Moore played to jurors in a Dallas County courtroom, the Dallas Observer reported.
"She killed me, so I killed her."
Dunn believed he had been infected with HIV by 28-year-old Bolden and feared that he had infected his wife.

More than a year after the pair had sex Dunn has not been diagnosed with HIV. He is still undergoing tests.
Dunn has been charged with murder and faces up to life in jail for the crime. His attorney, however, is trying to prove he acted with 'sudden passion', which carries a 20-year sentence.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that most people develop a detectable amount of HIV antibodies between two to eight weeks of exposure.
Dunn initially denied killing Bolden, though he admitted that the two had sex that day. He also denied knowing that Bolden was HIV positive when Dallas police Detective Brian Tabor told him.
In a second interview, Dunn admitted what he had done, saying: "I was enraged, man … She knew she had HIV.
"I wanted to make her pay," he told police.
The case continues




Source:.newsau 

0 comments:

Post a Comment