Brook: I’ll show you why I’m ‘The Special One’



Kell Brook has vowed to prove he’s ready for his IBF World Welterweight title shot when he taken on former world champion Vyacheslav Senchenko at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield today, live on AWE and AWEtv.com. Brook tackles the Ukrainian conqueror of British boxing hero Ricky Hatton with IBF king Devon Alexander and his challenger Shawn Porter in the winner’s sights. The unbeaten Sheffield star believes he’ll be the one facing the winner of that November 30 bout early in 2014, and cannot wait to put on a big display.

“I’m going to prove on Saturday night why they call me the Special One,” said Brook. “After the first round he is going to realize that he is in with a totally different animal than he has ever been in with before. I’ve taken myself away from my family home to live next door to my trainer.

“I have got a lot of respect for this guy, last time he came here he upset us all by beating Ricky Hatton. I know he means business because only Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have done that. The respect is there but that goes out of the window and I’m going to let me fists do the talking and prove that I belong in that number one spot at the elite, top level.”

Brook’s clash with Senchenko tops a great line-up of action in Sheffield, with Brian Rose also closing in on a World title as he faces Javier Maciel in a final eliminator for the WBO Light Middleweight strap.






Source:fightnews 

0 comments:

Post a Comment